I just received the Liebster Award from one of my favorite bloggers, Liz at Liz Taylor Handmade.
The German word "liebster" translates into English as "beloved" or "favorite." This award is given to new and up coming bloggers
that have less than 200 followers.
Thanks so much Liz. I've really enjoyed reading your blog and all of the creative things you do.
In order to accept this award, I must...
1. Link back to the person who gave it to me.
2. Post the Award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Here are my picks:
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know they have been offered this award.
5. Share 5 random facts about yourself:
1. My husband has been my best friend for 39 years.
2. I've lived in Franklin, Tennessee all of my life.
3. Even though I don't do a lot of it, embroidery is my passion.
4. I watch General Hospital every day.
5. Robert Plant is my all time favorite singer.
Thanks again Liz. You are great.