Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Quilting with Deb

I'm starting my quilt project with Deb at Works in Progress. We're using 9 pillowcases to make a quilt. Go over and check it out. I don't have my camera today, so no pictures yet.

I've got a lot of things going on right now. My Layla will be turning 6 the 23rd and my husband is turning 60 on the 24th. We have parties planned and presents to make.

I have another surprise in our family. Can't wait to give the details, but it will be a great thing for Lori and her family.

1 comment:

Momma B said...

Happy Birthday to both of them! Soon, anyway!

You know, my sister has been wanting to make that quilt, but has had no luck finding vintage pillowcases! She was very frustrated, when she went to our local thrift shop and found nothing that she could use! Oh well, I had better get back to my grief quilt now. It is all cut out and the pictures are on the transfer paper, so now I just need to sew the front together, iron on pics, put batting in and a back and binding, so not much, really! ha!

Anyway, have a great day! I hope you get all your gifts made!