Blog Archive

Monday, March 16, 2009

Scrapbook

There wasn't any working outside this weekend. It was cold and raining. My husband did manage to put up a new mailbox. Someone knocked down our mailbox and didn't stop to let us know. Oh well we needed a new one. The grandkids were here and we had fun inside.
I got a new project I'm starting. I'm making a scrapbook for my grandchildren. I decided to start with our grandparents. We're going to write things we remember about our grandparents, parents, and our children. First I need to get prints from our pictures. I think it will be a lot of fun. Maybe someday they can share this with their grandchildren.

2 comments:

Liz said...

What a neat idea. You are smart to write these memories down before they are lost...

btw I tagged you over at my place.

CC said...

That's a lovely idea - I've often thought of something similiar - i wish i knew more about my grandparents and what they did. i bet you will enjoy doing it too.