Blog Archive

Monday, June 22, 2009

My babies and their Dad

I made this card for my husband for Father's Day. I didn't have a good camera back in those days (30 years ago). This is probably the best one from when they were babies. I love it and so did he.
We had dinner here at my house. My Dad was here and we all had a great day. My sister didn't get to come. She had another scan and has more cancer spots on her liver. She gets sick at her stomach a lot and can't eat much. Please keep her in your prayers.

1 comment:

lera said...

That is a great card. My SIL made a hardcover book for my brother (from Snapfish) of photos of him with the children and some of the children alone. She wrote a little "story" along with it about all of my brother's wonderful qualities. It was very nice. It brought tears to my eyes.

So sorry to hear about your sister. I'll keep her in my prayers.