Blog Archive

Friday, June 26, 2009

Garage Sales and Stitcher's Garden

I really hate the new camera I bought. I'll be getting mine fixed and taking this one back. The pictures are so blurry.
This little rooster thing is called a vinegar jar. It looks very old and was only $1 at an Estate Sale. I also got the vintage buttons and scarfs for $3. (think I have enough buttons now). They had a lot of things. Most of it was very expensive.

I went to many garage sales, but didn't find a lot at them.

Went to a quilt shop in Franklin called Stitcher's Garden. They have so much fabric. It ranges from $6.95 to $8.95 a yard. They have Moda, Anna Maria Horner, Amy Butler, Michael Miller, vintage replica and vintage Civil War fabric, plus lots more. I found 3 pieces of Tina Givens. If you are ever in Franklin, TN you've got to stop by. I'm getting my yardage list and going back.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Momma B said...

I can't believe you got all of those fabulous buttons for $3!!! Very lucky lady! I wish I had the time to go to garage sales, but unless I tote around atleast the 18 month old, almost 3 year old, two who are 6 years old, and a 9 year old, I can not go! And, that is hardly worth the hassle, unless someone could promise I would find cool buttons every time!

CindyLou said...

More buttons, good for you! I can't leave them at estate or yard sales either. I love Stitcher's Garden. There is so much there, you know you are only seeing part of it. I haven't been there in years.