Blog Archive

Thursday, March 5, 2009

This is 100

Can't believe I stuck with it, but this is my 100th anniversary post. It seems like only yesterday. I've been introduced to a wonderful group of bloggers I now call friends. Thanks for all of your comments and visits to my blog. Hope to keep it up.
Now to my back porch. With Spring approaching I couldn't wait to dress it up. I know I covered those cushions and pillows back in the fall. That just didn't work for me. First of all the cushions faded and looked horrible. Guess they weren't weather proof. The pillows were made from vinyl tablecloths. They weren't comfortable.

I bought 2 new cushions from "Old Time Pottery". Made the pillows from material in my stash and covered the lamp with the same material. Used my old cushions on the chairs. I really need to bring them inside in the Winter. But where do I store them?

4 comments:

Ashley Ann said...

Happy 100th post! Keep em' coming lady!

lera said...

Woo-hoo #100! How did that happen so quickly???

CC said...

time goes so fast when you're having fun! thanks for sharing your blogging

Liz said...

Congratulations on reaching 100!