Blog Archive

Monday, March 9, 2015

Repurposed Printer's Drawer

My Dad and I both worked at a printing company for many years. When the company got rid of an old cabinet he took it home. He had these cute little drawers that he had been using for nuts, bolts and nails, plus a stack he didn't use at all. He said he had been burning them for firewood. What. I couldn't have that. So he gave them all to me.

Aren't they the cutest. I used one during the holidays and added pinecones and ornaments.


I got these cute little drawer pulls at Hobby Lobby (1/2 off of course). Drilled holes for the pulls, then drilled 2 holes in the back and put it up on the wall as a shelf. What do you think? I love it.




2 comments:

Sally said...

Super cute! I love all of your roosters, too. I'm, unfortunately, not much of a decorator, so I always love to see what others are doing.

Catherine said...

I love this idea! It looks fabulous!