Blog Archive

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I got a thing for Oilcloth

I've been wanting to buy oilcloth for a while. Joann's and Hobby Lobby are the only fabric stores around here. So that's why I went to the Internet. I found what I wanted at Mendels. I got a yard of the black and white and ordered a pack of scraps. I loved the scraps the best. First I made this billfold from this tutorial.


Then this clutch from this tutorial.


The inside of my billfold. I put a zipper on one of the pockets, then added velcro to the rest. It seemed to be less bulky.





Made this little bag for the little things that are at the bottom of my purse.

This is my little sewing kit for my bag. You'd think a seamstress would have always carried one. Not me, but I needed one a few weeks ago and had to buy one at the Dollar Tree.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: