Blog Archive

Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Break with the grandkids

Spring break is this week, so I've spent some special time with each grandchild. Layla was Tuesday and Wednesday. We went to Bowie Park and walked the nature trails. They had special activities this week. She colored a camo lizard and then we walked and found a hiding place for the lizard.
Ruby's day was Thursday and today. We went to the same park, but much colder. Activity yesterday was making a bracelet from nature. We took a piece of wide cellophane tape and added things from the trails to make an adorable bracelet.

I will pick up Jakob later today. He'll want to get on my computer. Perfect.

1 comment:

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

I wish my nanas were like you when I was growing up, your grand-parentling style is so sensitive and you're so in tune with your grandchildren. x