Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Great finds at Goodwill

All of my items are from Goodwill, but not the same one. I got all of this great thread. Some are wooden spools for $2.00. Ruby loves unicorns, so she'll like this in her room. It's a 5x7 picture for $.99.
This pressure cooker was $14.99. If it works that would be a great price. I am a little scared to use it. It's called Maid of Honor. Don't know how old it is. I have 14 days to take it back.

These $.99 shirts will be monsters from our new book called "Sewing for Children". Maybe this weekend.
I love my sheets. They were even 1/2 price. The yellow one looks a lot like this pink one and this blue one.


3 comments:

lera said...

I have a Simplicity 3835 dress from the yellow/orange sheet. ;-)

Sammy said...

beautiful finds. Enjoy!

Love,

-samya :-)

CindyLou said...

What great finds and I can't wait to see your monsters!