Blog Archive

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Thoughts

I don't have my camera with me at work so it's hard to post. Last night I did make an apron and a purse. I will have to download pictures this weekend.

Tonight is Relay for Life here in Franklin, TN. It starts at 6:00PM tonight and ends tomorrow morning at 6:00AM. Right now it is pouring down rain (which we really need here). Hope it's nice tonight for the relay.

I helped raise money with Old Hope Church of Christ. As of Sunday we had raised $6,500. Our goal was $5,000. I now have another $100 to turn in tonight (from generous people at my work).

My sister Vickie has been suffering with cancer for about 2 years now. She was in remission for 12 years and it came back. She has good days and bad days. I hope today is a good one.

The grandkids will be there tonight. My generous cousin from Oklahoma (thanks, Peggy) came me $20 to spend on them tonight. I'm sure we will spend a lot more.

No comments: