Blog Archive

Thursday, September 3, 2015

DIY Projects for my Home

It's been a while, I know. I've been working on lots of DIY projects.
Painted this adorable shelf. I know it looks the same color as the wall, but it's not. My Dad is always giving me cool old things he has in his garage. He gave me the lock and doorknobs They were from his Dad's old house (they moved from in 1975), The thing in the center was on my Dad's basement door around 1962. I love the idea of these things being used at my Dad's and Grandfather's house.




Decided to put these printer's drawers on top of my cabinet and add some old jars and cola bottles on the bottom picture.


 Got this awesome shelf at Joann's for $8.00 on clearance and added some chicks and some older items.
 Updated this little tool box and added my smaller bottles. They are so cute.
 My husband has 3 old rakes and I liked this one the best. Love me some rust.

No comments: