Blog Archive

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Diaper Bag for Ezra

This diaper bag is for my friend Jessica and her baby Ezra.  I know she loves owls (like me).  The owl is the same pattern as my apron my Mom made here.  I enlarged it to 125%.  The bag pattern is one of my favorites for diaper bags . I used it here when Jessica had her baby girl.  Inside is a thrifted sheet which I just love. Outside is Amy Butler Passion Lilly.  I've had it for a year and just now using it. I didn't get to go to her shower yesterday.  Hope she likes it.


2 comments:

Jodi said...

Great bag! BTW, I think I told you once before, my grandson's name is Ezra. I've been getting lots of compliments on my bag, Brenda - thanks again! I'm using it every day.

Brenda said...

Thanks Jodi. You are a sweetheart. I love that name.