Blog Archive

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Honey Pot

If you watch American Pickers's you know what they call a Honey Pot. Some people would say a Mother Lode. This Goodwill store in Dickson always has the best selection and they don't charge as much as the other Goodwills. They charge $1.99 for any sheet. The other's charge $2.99 for full and queen and $3.99 for king. I saw at least 3 more I wanted to get, but didn't. I couldn't tell you if any of them are vintage, but who cares (not me).

I think I'm going to use this as the backing on my Vintage Sheet Sewing Bee blocks. I fell in love with it. It is a full size sheet.
This is a queen size duvet that someone made and it is awesome. I'm using it on my bed. Also got a queen sheet like the flowered one to use for shams or curtains.
3 more beautiful sheets


7 pillowcases.





2 comments:

Skooks said...

What a haul! That first sheet you found is divine.

CindyLou said...

Fantastic finds and great prices!