Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New top from thrifted sheet

I made this top last week from a sheet. It's from Butterick 4549. I didn't realize it had a zipper (on the side) until I got to that part on the pattern . It probably makes it fit better (really like the way it fits. That's what I get for not reading the notions on the pattern. Had to go out and buy a 12" zipper for it. Added 2 inches to the bodice length of the pattern.
I do recommend this pattern.

1 comment:

CindyLou said...

Such a pretty yellow color! I think I have this pattern in my stash, now I will have to give it a try! It looks great for summer!