Blog Archive

Monday, October 6, 2008

The weekend

It was a nice weekend. Lori got to go to Houston Friday night to visit her husband. He's working there to help clean up and rebuild. Saturday was Jason's birthday and he wanted to see her for his birthday. She came back last night. The grandkids called him and wished him a happy birthday.

My parents and brothers and niece came over Sunday and had dinner with us. The grandkids had spent Saturday night with Jason's parents and got to go to the Shirners Circus. They rode elephants and a pony. The grandparents brought them to my house Sunday afternoon.

The temperatures here are still very nice. Tomorrow we are supposed to get rain. It's been a month.

Today I finished painting my garage floor and painted the walls. I am worn out.
Finally got a picture of Jakob

No comments: